a dormant volcano in Tanzania. It has three volcanic cones: Kibo, Mawenzi, and Shira. It is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest single free-standing mountain above sea level in the world: 5,895 meters (19,341 ft) above sea level and about 4,900 meters (16,100 ft) above its plateau base.
Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest freestanding mountain in the world. Its summit, Uhuru Peak, is Africa’s highest peak. It rises to a height of 5,895 meters above sea level and is only 2,950 meters shorter than Mount Everest.
ALL-INCLUSIVE KILIMANJARO CLIMB PACKAGES
In our all-inclusive Kilimanjaro climb packages, we aim to offer the best combination of prices and great quality for you to climb Kilimanjaro. but we do believe we offer the best prices.
Our prices for open group Kilimanjaro climbs in 2022 and 2023 are set out below. For prices for private and tailor-made climbs please contact us directly with your specific requirements.
- Marangu route– 6 days from USD 2650
- Machame route– 7 days from USD 2740
- Lemosho route– 7 days from USD 2790
- Rongai route– 7 days from USD 2730
- Lemosho route– 8 days from USD 2870
- Northern Circuit route– 9 days from USD 2999
We are also happy to accept payments in Euros and we accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
What is included in our prices to climb Kilimanjaro?
We are 100% straightforward in explaining our costs for a Kilimanjaro climb and include in your price pretty much everything except items of a personal nature. The only extras you have to pay are the evening meal at the hotel before and after the climb and tips for your crew.
This is what we include in our best prices to climb Kilimanjaro
For your safety as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Qualified guides that have been carefully selected and trained by us
- Minimum of 1 guide for every 2 clients
- National Park Fees and Rescue Service Prepaid
- The chief guide carries a Pulse Oximeter, used to take blood-oxygen level readings of clients twice a day
- Emergency oxygen is provided on every climb (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
- Complete First Aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
For your health as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Complimentary 3 liters of mineral water (per hiker) for the first day on your climb and 3 liters of purified water per person per day from night 1 onwards
- Lashings of healthy tasty food
- Twice daily health checks by guides
- High summit success rates and client satisfaction
For your comfort as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Complimentary meet and greet on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport
- On arrival & one departure private Airport transfer per group between Kilimanjaro Airport and your hotel in a private vehicle with a driver
- Return transfers between the hotel to the start/finish point of a climb
- Best premium hotel included as a standard option
- Hotel accommodation includes storage facilities for excess luggage during hikes
- Superior quality camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, – not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals are served at the camps in designated dining halls
- Table and chairs provided on all climbs
- Mess tent on all climbs
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Food of premium quality and of a bigger variety on the mountain
- Hot lunch is prepared at the lunch stop and served with a table, and chairs (and inside a mess tent in case of bad weather), except on day 1 of the hike where climbers are provided with a packed lunch. (Not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals are served at the camps in designated mess halls)
- Sleeping mattress (not applicable on the Marangu route)
- Water for washing up daily
- Porter to carry your duffel bag, with a maximum weight of 15kg / 32 lbs, from one camp to the next camp
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
And for being responsible about your Kilimanjaro climb
- We are a member of Leave no trace
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Complimentary Flying doctors membership (Emergency Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency – T & C’s apply)
- We support the local schools, orphanages, Support local entrepreneurs, etc
- Salaries are paid to the mountain support crew as per KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Park Authority) guidelines.
- Members of Kilimanjaro Guides Association (KGA) and Tanzania Porter’s organization (TPO)
And to be straight-forward, the only things we don’t include in our prices to climb Kilimanjaro are:
- Airfares and departure taxes
- Personal gear
- Tips for guides, porters, and cook
- Entry visa for Tanzania
- Travel Insurance
- Dinner in the hotels before and after the climb
- We are 100% straightforward in explaining our costs for a Kilimanjaro climb and include in your price pretty much everything except items of a personal nature. The only extras you have to pay are the evening meal at the hotel before and after the climb and tips for your crew.